2009年1月27日

New Polaroid film

New Polaroid in year 2010???

http://www.the-impossible-project.com/

Looks like a former Polaroid employee and a former manager of the Lomographic Society Florian Kaps are working on a project to make NEW Polaroid film for the old vintage Polaroid cameras.


I’m sure most of you love Polaroid film.

Polaroid is a very unique and special film for many photographers, including myself.

So I would love to see it being manufactured again, especially the SX-70 and the ones with a negative, like the 665 and the type 55, which were my favorite.

But I will keep my fingers crossed as I imagine they will focus on manufacturing film for the general public.

And I’m afraid that if it has anything to do with Lomographic Society it would be just a “cool” film that is over priced.

Regardless, I respect their attempt to saving the joy of Polaroid and the analog photography.

Sorry, it's all English again.