2007年12月2日

update



Hello everyone,

My name is syko.

It has been almost 6 months since we had to close down por que base.

We opened por que base a year ago with an intent to share our passion for art & design.

Yet, due to lack of our business sense, we could not survive.


Recently, we have been going through many changes trying to take care of ourselves and

figuring out how to continue pursuing our dream.

It would be my ultimate goal to bring back por que base in the future.

But for now, I hope to be able to spend more time updating the blog and communicate with all

of your on the issues of art, design and photography.

I apologize it took me this long to write and that I am only able to write in English - I 'm still

illiterate in Chinese.

The language barrier had made me feel a bit out of place, but art is an

international language we can all communicate through and can bring us together.

I met many of you, who are so hungry for inspiration and participation.

It was truly a wonderful experience to share our energy and the thoughts of possibilities.

Out of so many of you who had given me the moral support to continue

running the base, one particular girl had left a permanent impression.

I would like to share my deepest sympathy & condolences with family & friends

of 李 湘芸 ("sunrain") - the girl I met at the base with the biggest smile, who always held

her talent and her true emotions within.